PROMOTER TERMS OF SERVICE
• You must be 18 years or older to make use of this website and its services, and by doing so you warrant that you are not a minor.
• The terms and conditions below apply to TicketHotline.com.au. The holder(s) of the event(s) and/or the organiser(s) of the event(s)] will be henceforth referred to as the “Promoter”.
• These standard terms and conditions apply to all persons making use of the TicketHotline.com.au website and its services. If you do not wish to abide by these terms and conditions, please do not make use of this website/services.
• TicketHotline.com.au acts as a ticketing agent only and does not attract any liability as a promoter of the event, but simply offers the service of facilitating ticket sales on behalf of the promoter(s) of the event.
• TicketHotline.com.au reserves the right to ban/remove any event(s) and or its promoter(s) from the TicketHotline.com.au website for contravention of the TicketHotline.com.au terms and conditions and/or contravention of any local laws and/or regulations. Refunds for banned/cancelled events are the responsibility of the promoter(s), although TicketHotline.com.au provides no representation or guarantee in regard to the aforementioned refund.
• TicketHotline.com.au shall be paid a fee from every ticket sold by the promoter(s). Fee pricing can be found here, but this is subject to change without notice.
• Earnings are paid via Paypal only
• Earnings will be paid out within a reasonable time after an event has ended i.e. the date of the event has passed
• The promoter(s) represent, warrant and agree that events listed with TicketHotline.com.au shall at all times comply with all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations.
• The promoter(s) represent, warrant and agree to at all times comply with all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations with respect to information you collect from (or receive about) consumers.
• The promoter(s) shall obtain, prior to making use of the TicketHotline.com.au services, all applicable licences, permits, and authorizations with respect to events hosted by on TicketHotline.com.au. This includes but is not limited to property operation, safety and fire marshal permits
• Making use of the TicketHotline.com.au services constitutes an acknowledgement that all events and venues used for each event hosted by the promoter(s) adheres to all local, national and state applicable laws, regulations, rules and ordinances.
• The promoter shall only list events that have already obtained any required licenses and/or permits including, but not limited to, any state, county, municipal or other local authority’s authorization of the event, traffic engineering authorizations, fire department inspection reports, authorization to receive minors (if applicable), sanitary authorization (if applicable), and any other potential applicable authorization; and the promotor will maintain in force throughout the term of access to TicketHotline.com.au the applicable licenses and/or permits required to promote, produce, sponsor, host and/or sell tickets for all events listed.
• TicketHotline.com.au is not liable for the replacement of tickets due to damage, loss, theft or any other reason.
• Tickets are non-transferrable.
• A TicketHotline.com.au branded ticket is void and all rights connected herewith nullified unless purchased directly from TicketHotline.com.au
• TicketHotline.com.au accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement or cancellation of the event(s) and therefore any recourse customers/event attendees may have in law is only against the promoter(s), although we provide no representation or guarantee that the promoter(s) will offer a refund.
• TicketHotline.com.au accepts no liability for the content or nature of any event listed on its website. If any event contravenes any local laws and/or regulations send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0455 577555. We as TicketHotline.com.au agree to respond within reasonable time and reserve the right to remove any offending event and/or ban the promoter from using this website.
• Right of admission to the event(s) is reserved by the promoter(s), and the promoter(s) has the right to change the programme or the seating thereof. Rules and regulations pertaining to the event apply when attending the event(s), although TicketHotline.com.au accepts no responsibility for the enforcement of these rules and regulations and no liability when these rules and regulations are contravened.
• TicketHotline.com.au does not make any claim to any content provided by a promoter. However, the promoter is solely responsible for the content they provide, including but not limited to images, videos, names, logos, branding and event information. You, the promoter, hereby grant TicketHotline.com.au a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right and licence to access, use, reproduce, transmit, adapt, modify, perform, display, distribute, translate, publish and create derivative works based on any content you submit to TicketHotline.com.au, in whole or in part, in any media, for the purpose of operating TicketHotline.com.au (including TicketHotline’s promotional and marketing services, which may include without limitation, promotion of your event on a third party website), and you hereby waive any and all moral right to use the name you submit with your event submission and account registration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TicketHotline.com.au does not claim, and you do not transfer, any ownership rights in any of your content and nothing in these Terms of Service will restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your content outside of TicketHotline.com.au’s services.
• By using this website, you consent to your personal information being utilised by TicketHotline.com.au, who may use this information for purposes of liaising with you regarding further offers, provide you with information and/or promotional material.
• TicketHotline.com.au will not pass on your personal information to any third party
• TicketHotline.com.au may occasionally send you advertising material and information, including but not limited to special offers by e-mail.
• Opt-out Clause: If you do not wish to receive offers or information from TicketHotline.com.au please notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or contact us on 0455 577555. Due to possible delays, you may receive promotional material up to 2 months after your notification.
• Ticket cancellations, refunds, exchanges and returns:
o Tickets purchased on TicketHotline.com.au are non-refundable and non-transferable.
o Any possible refund will be pursued from you the promoter and TicketHotline.com.au provides no representation or guarantee of such refund to the customer.
o TicketHotline.com.au and/or the promoter may refuse admission to events, alter the event(s) program or seating arrangements, or even postpone or cancel events in certain circumstances. In such case, any possibility of a refund or exchange of tickets is the responsibility of the promoter and TicketHotline.com.au is not liable for nor does it provide representation or a guarantee to the attendee(s) of such a refund. This refund will be handled by the Promotor and not TicketHotline.com.au.